The new Journey...as a Writer

A New Journey

There is always an question for lots of writer that how they started writing? How there journey begins and why they write?



Just to resolve this question I start my writing this is my first blog, from past few days I am very confuse and thinking that how to express my feelings, my love, and my inner person to the world and here I found my way to express that is blogging or writing....So this time when I am writing I am thinking what to write so I will share my experience why I feel to write.
The first time when I get attracted to poetry and stories are when I watch a video on YouTube in which a small Pakistani girl Tawasul Shah a five-year-old small girl is telling some shayri (poetry in Urdu) of a big poet Ahmed Faraz sahab....so I was astonished at that moment and I think a small girl can tell good shayari and stories then why a young boy can't do so, and I also want to tell the story from that moment, I find a lot of interest in poetry and stories...so I started listening to those stories and I made this hobby...
But then I realized I can also write and express some good stories can't I ? I asked myself and then I came to know about blogging and posting new articles...so here I am ...
Lots of students wants to become a doctor, engineer, a movie hero, a pilot or whatever but how many wants to be a writer only few wants to be a writer why? May be just because its less pay job or in a country like India to being a writer not consider a good profession the main reason that i found is that guardians or parents never tell to their kids that being a writer or a storyteller is a good profession.....doesn't it? but now the situation has changed a bit but not completely but its getting better day by day.... but honestly even my parents are not in favor to see me as a writer that's why i am doing engineering. 
But one day i guess all the parents will give their kids freedom to choose whatever they like to do in their life, even if they wants to be truck driver, or whatever telling kids about consequences and advantages is different but to pressurize and to force to opt for any career is different....


So this is my story of how i feel to write, I am damn sure that you guys may also have same stories so comment me if you have any and stay tunes for next coming articles and stories...
Stay tuned with  'Writer's Ironic'.
Thanks...  

7 comments